Last Friday, I spoke with BNN’s Michael Hainsworth to discuss the changes happening in the Canadian retail industry now that Sears Canada is closing after 65 years in the business. We also discussed the rise of online retail and how Amazon is affecting the market. Is Amazon a good buy today?
- BNN Bloomberg – The Canadian market will continue to grind higher
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite hits record high in best week since March as oil tops US$82 a barrel
- This Week: Corporate Earnings, Buying Dips & Energy Prices
- BNN Bloomberg – Markets choppiness is a result of TINA and buy the dip mentality
- The Sunday Money Show – October 3, 2021