If there is one thing COVID-19 has not impacted, it’s RRSP season. March 1, 2021 is the deadline for contributing to an RRSP for the 2020 tax year. The question is, should you be contributing to an RRSP or TFSA? I was invited by Jonathan Chevreau to share my thoughts about the Pros and Cons of RRSPs on his blog Financial Independence Hub.
- The Sunday Money Show – July 25, 2021
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite index falls on pressure from materials, U.S. markets up slightly
- This Week: Inflation, Corporate Earnings & COVID Anxiety
- Canadian Press – Strong stock market run not a signal of impending correction, say experts
- The Sunday Money Show – July 11, 2021