If there is one thing COVID-19 has not impacted, it’s RRSP season. March 1, 2021 is the deadline for contributing to an RRSP for the 2020 tax year. The question is, should you be contributing to an RRSP or TFSA? I was invited by Jonathan Chevreau to share my thoughts about the Pros and Cons of RRSPs on his blog Financial Independence Hub.
- CP24 – BREAKING: Bank of Canada hikes key interest rate by quarter of percentage point
- This Week: Economic Data, Corporate Earnings & Evaluating Investment
- The Allan Small Financial Show – January 25, 2023
- The Sunday Money Show – January 22, 2023
- BNN Bloomberg – Central bank policy & Technology stocks