In an interview with MoneySense.ca published on March 5, 2015, we looked at the portfolio of a couple planning to retire in 2016. Check out the problem and the fix that provided a balanced portfolio with better returns and income, and less risk.
- CP24 – BREAKING: Bank of Canada hikes key interest rate by quarter of percentage point
- This Week: Economic Data, Corporate Earnings & Evaluating Investment
- The Allan Small Financial Show – January 25, 2023
- The Sunday Money Show – January 22, 2023
- BNN Bloomberg – Central bank policy & Technology stocks