I joined Paul Bagnell to discuss today’s market headlines. We discussed Netflix’s latest earnings, the cannabis sector and the latest on the U.S.-China trade talks.
- BNN Bloomberg – The Canadian market will continue to grind higher
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite hits record high in best week since March as oil tops US$82 a barrel
- This Week: Corporate Earnings, Buying Dips & Energy Prices
- BNN Bloomberg – Markets choppiness is a result of TINA and buy the dip mentality
- The Sunday Money Show – October 3, 2021