Sat with BNN’s Amber Kanwar and Jon Erlichman yesterday to discuss why investors are “being forced into equities” because of low interest rates – and that the alternative to not being in the stock market is nothing. While the overall market isn’t cheap, we should see further gains ahead. Watch the full BNN Interview from July 27, 2016.
- This Week: The Fed, Corporations & Portfolio Mix
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite down more than 600 points, U.S. stock markets drop sharply
- The Sunday Money Show – June 12, 2022
- Canadian Press – Hot U.S. inflation numbers sink North American stock markets ahead of Fed meeting
- Canadian Press – Threat of stagflation challenging time for investors to stickhandle, experts say