Sat with BNN’s Amber Kanwar and Jon Erlichman yesterday to discuss why investors are “being forced into equities” because of low interest rates – and that the alternative to not being in the stock market is nothing. While the overall market isn’t cheap, we should see further gains ahead. Watch the full BNN Interview from July 27, 2016.
- The Sunday Money Show – July 25, 2021
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite index falls on pressure from materials, U.S. markets up slightly
- This Week: Inflation, Corporate Earnings & COVID Anxiety
- Canadian Press – Strong stock market run not a signal of impending correction, say experts
- The Sunday Money Show – July 11, 2021