Sat with BNN’s Amber Kanwar and Jon Erlichman yesterday to discuss why investors are “being forced into equities” because of low interest rates – and that the alternative to not being in the stock market is nothing. While the overall market isn’t cheap, we should see further gains ahead. Watch the full BNN Interview from July 27, 2016.
- The Sunday Money Show – January 9, 2022
- Reuters – TSX closes well above session low as investors buy the dip
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite starts 2022 higher as energy, financials climb on Omicron hopes
- Has the pandemic thrown your retirement plans off track?
- This Week: COVID-19 Resurgence, Fed Speak & Technology