Friday, I sat down with Amber Kanwar from BNN. We discussed M&A in the semiconductor and energy sectors, the Canadian transportation / rail market, as well as how the largest Canadian banks are doing during these more challenging economic times. We also discussed why it’s important to stay active in the markets over the summer. Watch the full interview here.
- The Sunday Money Show – July 25, 2021
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite index falls on pressure from materials, U.S. markets up slightly
- This Week: Inflation, Corporate Earnings & COVID Anxiety
- Canadian Press – Strong stock market run not a signal of impending correction, say experts
- The Sunday Money Show – July 11, 2021