Friday, I sat down with Amber Kanwar from BNN. We discussed M&A in the semiconductor and energy sectors, the Canadian transportation / rail market, as well as how the largest Canadian banks are doing during these more challenging economic times. We also discussed why it’s important to stay active in the markets over the summer. Watch the full interview here.
- BNN Bloomberg – The Canadian market will continue to grind higher
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite hits record high in best week since March as oil tops US$82 a barrel
- This Week: Corporate Earnings, Buying Dips & Energy Prices
- BNN Bloomberg – Markets choppiness is a result of TINA and buy the dip mentality
- The Sunday Money Show – October 3, 2021