Should we expect an overall positive outcome from the U.S.-China trade talks? How will these affect the Canadian stock market? Read my interview with The Canadian Press.
- Canadian Press – Financials Help Push Index In Toronto To Record High, U.S. Markets Mixed
- BNN Bloomberg – Bay Street Sees These Global Risks Overshadowing Canada’s Election
- Toronto Sun – The economy is just fine. Tariffs are the problem.
- The Sunday Money Show – September 8, 2019
- Canadian Press – Stock Markets Rebound On Hope Of Renewed China-U.S. Trade Talks