Stock markets got off to a tumultuous start in the first trading day of the year as a sharp decline in China triggered a sell-off that spread worldwide.
- The Sunday Money Show – October 17, 2021
- BNN Bloomberg – The Canadian market will continue to grind higher
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite hits record high in best week since March as oil tops US$82 a barrel
- This Week: Corporate Earnings, Buying Dips & Energy Prices
- BNN Bloomberg – Markets choppiness is a result of TINA and buy the dip mentality