February 6 on BNN’s Business Day AM with Frances Horodelski, we discussed how investors can strategize their portfolios in a low oil environment. Key areas discussed included: growth in full time jobs, low Canadian dollar, opportunities outside of Canada still important, and opportunities in the manufacturing and tech sectors. See the full video on BNN here.
- BNN Bloomberg – The Canadian market will continue to grind higher
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite hits record high in best week since March as oil tops US$82 a barrel
- This Week: Corporate Earnings, Buying Dips & Energy Prices
- BNN Bloomberg – Markets choppiness is a result of TINA and buy the dip mentality
- The Sunday Money Show – October 3, 2021