After 7 years the Bank of Canada has decided to raise its interest rate to 0.75%. I spoke with Toronto Sun’s Jane Stevenson to discuss the immediate impacts on mortgage and how this can affect you?
- The Sunday Money Show – July 25, 2021
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite index falls on pressure from materials, U.S. markets up slightly
- This Week: Inflation, Corporate Earnings & COVID Anxiety
- Canadian Press – Strong stock market run not a signal of impending correction, say experts
- The Sunday Money Show – July 11, 2021