After 7 years the Bank of Canada has decided to raise its interest rate to 0.75%. I spoke with Toronto Sun’s Jane Stevenson to discuss the immediate impacts on mortgage and how this can affect you?
- BNN Bloomberg – The Canadian market will continue to grind higher
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite hits record high in best week since March as oil tops US$82 a barrel
- This Week: Corporate Earnings, Buying Dips & Energy Prices
- BNN Bloomberg – Markets choppiness is a result of TINA and buy the dip mentality
- The Sunday Money Show – October 3, 2021