On the day after the US election, Canadian markets reacted wildly to the results. I had the opportunity to share what I think the election results mean for Canadian investors and markets in the short term, and our dollar in the long term.
- The Sunday Money Show – July 25, 2021
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite index falls on pressure from materials, U.S. markets up slightly
- This Week: Inflation, Corporate Earnings & COVID Anxiety
- Canadian Press – Strong stock market run not a signal of impending correction, say experts
- The Sunday Money Show – July 11, 2021