On the day after the US election, Canadian markets reacted wildly to the results. I had the opportunity to share what I think the election results mean for Canadian investors and markets in the short term, and our dollar in the long term.
- The Sunday Money Show – October 17, 2021
- BNN Bloomberg – The Canadian market will continue to grind higher
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite hits record high in best week since March as oil tops US$82 a barrel
- This Week: Corporate Earnings, Buying Dips & Energy Prices
- BNN Bloomberg – Markets choppiness is a result of TINA and buy the dip mentality