I spoke with Libby Znaimer to discuss what is next for the markets after completing one of the best first quarters in 10 years. Should investors still be concerned? Are we far from having recession? We also answered your questions on Retirement Income Fund Account, Tax Free Savings Account, and how to start investing in stocks.
- BNN Bloomberg – The Canadian market will continue to grind higher
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite hits record high in best week since March as oil tops US$82 a barrel
- This Week: Corporate Earnings, Buying Dips & Energy Prices
- BNN Bloomberg – Markets choppiness is a result of TINA and buy the dip mentality
- The Sunday Money Show – October 3, 2021