I spoke with Libby Znaimer to discuss what is next for the markets after completing one of the best first quarters in 10 years. Should investors still be concerned? Are we far from having recession? We also answered your questions on Retirement Income Fund Account, Tax Free Savings Account, and how to start investing in stocks.
- Canadian Press – Financials Help Push Index In Toronto To Record High, U.S. Markets Mixed
- BNN Bloomberg – Bay Street Sees These Global Risks Overshadowing Canada’s Election
- Toronto Sun – The economy is just fine. Tariffs are the problem.
- The Sunday Money Show – September 8, 2019
- Canadian Press – Stock Markets Rebound On Hope Of Renewed China-U.S. Trade Talks