I spoke with Libby Znaimer to discuss what is next for the markets after completing one of the best first quarters in 10 years. Should investors still be concerned? Are we far from having recession? We also answered your questions on Retirement Income Fund Account, Tax Free Savings Account, and how to start investing in stocks.
- The Sunday Money Show – July 25, 2021
- Canadian Press – S&P/TSX composite index falls on pressure from materials, U.S. markets up slightly
- This Week: Inflation, Corporate Earnings & COVID Anxiety
- Canadian Press – Strong stock market run not a signal of impending correction, say experts
- The Sunday Money Show – July 11, 2021